Siren Gold Limited (ASX: SNG) (Siren or the Firm) is happy to offer the next abstract of its actions for the three months ended 31 March 2023
- World Useful resource elevated to 1.1Moz at 3.1g/t Au (100% foundation).
- Maiden Inferred useful resource at Huge River of 105koz at 3.94g/t Au at a 1.5g/t cut-off.
- Huge River gold mission consists of 6 recognized gold mineralised shoots throughout greater than 500m of strike, with potential to find extra high-grade shoots. Maiden Useful resource outlined from 2 of those 6 shoots (A2 Shoot and Shoot 4). The deposit stays open in all instructions.
- Drilling commenced at Auld Creek with Siren’s first drillhole (ACDDH004) intersecting broad zones of the kind of mineralisation focused. Assay outcomes are at present pending.
- Three trenches at Auld Creek that resulted in mineralisation had been prolonged. FTTR001 intersection elevated to eight.4m @ 19.7g/t Au, 5.3% Sb for 32.0g/t AuEq, FTTR004 elevated to five.5m @ 4.5g/t Au, 0.3% Sb for five.1g/t AuEq, and BZTR002 elevated to three.4m @ 4.1g/t Au, 0.26% Sb for 4.8g/t AuEq.
- Two new Auld Creek trenches; BZTR008 intersected 6m @ 4.5g/t Au, 0.26% Sb for five.1g/t AuEq and FTTR018 intersected 8.3m @ 2.1g/t Au, 0.45% Sb for 3.2g/t AuEq.
- The Mt Lyell North 1km lengthy Au Zone has been recognized as a major new discovery with seen gold found on the United Reed positioned on the NW finish of the Au anomaly.
- A United Victory Reef channel pattern returned 3.0m @ 19.1g/t Au, comprising a 0.4m quartz reef with seen gold that assayed 39.0g/t Au, surrounded by disseminated arsenopyrite mineralisation assaying as much as 42.0g/t Au.
Throughout the quarter Siren elevated its World Mineral Useful resource Estimate (MRE) to 1.1Moz @ 3.1g/t Au at a 1.5g/t Au cut-off. This included a Maiden Huge River MRE of 105koz @ 3.94g/t Au at a 1.5g/t cut-off.
Mapping and trenching continued at Lyell North with a 1km lengthy Au Zone recognized. The reef is surrounded by disseminated acicular arsenopyrite for a complete thickness of roughly 2m-5m alongside the 1 km gold zone. Channel samples of the United Victory Reef on the NW finish of the zone returned 3.0m @ 19.1g/t Au, comprising a 0.4m quartz reef with seen gold that assayed 39.0g/t Au, surrounded by disseminated arsenopyrite mineralisation assaying as much as 42.0g/t Au.
Three trenches at Auld Creek that had resulted in mineralisation had been prolonged. The FTTR001 intersection elevated to eight.4m @ 19.7g/t Au, 5.3% Sb for 32.0g/t AuEq, FTTR004 elevated to five.5m @ 4.5g/t Au, 0.3% Sb for five.1g/t AuEq, and BZTR002 elevated to three.4m @ 4.1g/t Au, 0.26% Sb for 4.8g/t AuEq.
A brand new Bonanza trench BZTR008 was excavated 40m to the south of BZTR001 (6m @ 2.5g/t Au, 1.6% Sb% for six.2g/t AuEq) and intersected 6m @ 4.5g/t Au, 0.26% Sb for five.1g/t AuEq, extending the Bonanza Shoot to an estimated 125m.
Drilling recommenced on 27 March at Auld Creek, with ACDDH004 accomplished to 142.6m on 6 April.
This gap intersected each the Fraternal and Bonanza Shoots, based mostly on core logging and spot pXRF evaluation, with a 20m thick Fraternal mineralised zone that contained stibnite cemented breccia on the hanging wall, with silicified disseminated acicular arsenopyrite mineralisation containing quite a few sheeted 1-5cm stibnite veins within the footwall.1
The highest of the Bonanza Shoot was additionally intersected, with a 3.7m thick brecciated zone containing disseminated arsenopyrite.1
The thickness and consistency of the Fraternal mineralisation is encouraging and in keeping with latest trench intersections.
Drilling is constant, with preliminary assay outcomes anticipated in Might.